Jumbo Space Bag 130*100cm for Beddings Storage (NBSC-NVB130)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||600000PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Each Space Bag Packed in OPP or Gift Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: NBSC-NVB130
- Type: Storage Bags
- Shape: Rectangular
- Folded: Folded
- Jumbo Space Bag: for Sheets, Comforter, Quilts etc
- Size: 130*100cm, 70mic
- 20gp Load: 28000PCS
- Trademark: Nicelife
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Usage: Bedding
- Capacity: 1000-2000ml
- Material: Plastic
- Sets: 1-3PCS
- Space Bag Material: Top Quality PE
- Feature: Durable, Resuable, Friendly Using
- Space Bag Advantages: Housewife′s Helper to Slim Your Wardrob
- Specification: 130*100cm
- HS Code: 3923210000
Nicelife Space Bags are vacuum sealed storage bags for storing everything from bulky seasonal cloths to that extra comforter. Start by packing your bag and then use any vacuum with a hose to suck out the air from your space saving bag. Stay organized and triple your storage space. Nicelife Space Bags not only protect your clothing from dirt and bugs, but are water and air tight to keep moisture out and prevent molding. Being constructed of multi layers of polyethlene and nylon makes them very durable and reusable for your seasonal needs.
1) 75% storage space saved, wonderful for creating a tidier and uncluttered house.
2) Away from dirt, dust, insects, moisture and odors.
3) Ideal for seasonal storage
4) Durable and reusable, friendly using, housewife's good helper
5) Customized service-any size and printing is available
Details of the product:
1) Material: Top quality PE
2) color: Transparent or with printings
3) Thickness: 0.07mm.
4) popular sizes: 98*68cm, 130*100cm cm, 110*80cm, 80*60cm, 60*50cm
5) only a common household vacuum cleaner can realize air evacuation.
6) Packing: Usually each bag packed with a polybag, 100PCS put in a standard export carton, or packed with color box. It is up to customer's demand.
7) Minimum Order Quantity: 5000PCS
8) Delivery time: 30 days after contract signing and 30% of total sum payment in advance.
9) Capacity: 600, 000PCS/Month
1. Before being put into vacuum compressed bag, the clothes or quilts should be dried in air first. Then fold them into the shape that is convenient to be put in. Try to put them as inside as possible and keep distance of at least several centimeters away from zipper.
2. Check whether it is clean or whether there is any tiny fiber or dust. If there is, please use a wet cloth to clean it up because it may cause air leakage. After that, put the gliding clip on one end of zipper and pull it to the other end slowly and deftly. While pulling through two thirds of zipper length, squeeze or roll up clothes or quilts to let most of air out and then quickly zip up to the end of zipper. In this way, you can save lots of time and strength when evacuating air manually. Hold clip and glide on the zipper back and forth for several times to make sure of real sealing.
3. Air evacuation. If you use a manual pump, open the cover of valve and align pump to it and start pumping by pulling the piston. It may take some time to pump for a big-sized bag and you do not need to take the pump out or put the cover on when having a rest. If you choose to use an electronic pump or vacuum cleaner, just open the cover, align the hose of vacuum cleaner to the valve, turn the machine on and air will be sucked out soon.
4. Take off manual pump or turn off vacuum cleaner and quickly put the cover on.
1. Do not force the compressed bag into a small place. The bag will inflate if it is damaged.
2. Compress the items lightly to avoid possible damage.
3. Do not store furs, clothes made of leather or silk, or clothing which creases easily.
4. Never place a living creature into the bag.
5. Do not store any chemically treated clothes (e. G. Urethane coated) into the bag. It may stick to itself when compressed.
|Storage capacities of different sizes:|
|NBSC-NVB01||130*100CM||230||Able to hold 1 piece of 5kg' s quilt|
|NBSC-NVB02||110*80CM||180||Able to hold 1 piece of 4.5kg' s quilt|
|NBSC-NVB03||98*68CM||140||Able to hold 1 piece of 4kg' s quilt|
|NBSC-NVB04||80*60CM||120||Able to hold 6-8 sweaters|
|NBSC-NVB05||60*50CM||80||Able to hold several adult and children' s clothes|
|Hanging vacuum bag||155*70CM||230||Vacuum bag with hanger, for 5-8 winter gowns|
|105*70CM||180||Vacuum bag with hanger, for 3-5 down jackets|
Triple your storage space
Keep you clothes away from mildew, moisture, odour, dirt and insects.
Best choice for household and traveling use!