Nicelife SGS Certificated Aluminum Foil Underground Detectable Warning Tape for Buried Gas Line Protection
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-0.9 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Rolls||US $0.1-0.9/ Roll|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000/Month|
|Transport Package:||Packing: Upon Customer Demand|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: NBS-DWT-066
- Material: OPP+PE+Aluminum Foil
- Frequency of Use: Reuse
- Feature: Corrosion Resistant
- Size: Length+Width+Thickness
- Trademark: NICF LIFE
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Type: Detectable Caution Tape
- Color: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, White
- Style: Roll style
- Customized: Customized
- Application: Road Construction, Railway, Tunnel
- Specification: TUV, SGS
- HS Code: 3921909090
Al foil underground detectable warning tape is not only bright in color, even in thickness but also neatly cut and with very strong tensile property. It has the metal detectability function. Generally, it is paved on the underground pipelines and used to remind constructors of the right position of the pipes. It's an effective way to avoid damage or breaking to pipelines due to malposition during the process of construction.
It's mainly used to protect underground pipelines such as fiber optic cable, water pipes, gas pipes, buried oil pipe line etc.
1) Effective reminder of potential danger
2) Widely used in traffic, construction working site, painting areas, crime scenes etc.
3) With many bright colors at your choice, orange, red, yellow, blue etc, all help to strengthen the visual effect.
305m (available length: 200m--500m)
7.5 cm (available width: 5cm--40cm)
0.13mm (available thickness: 0.1mm_0.2mm)
Any color and printing can be customized
Protect water pipe, gas flue, buried oil pipeline etc. The tape's metal detection function enables construction workers to correctly detect where the underground pipelines lie and thus avoid possible damage or destroy.
8 rolls/carton (upon customer's requirement)
49.5*49.5*17.2 cm(carton size changes with roll size)
24.7kg (carton weight changes with roll size)
25 days after contract signing and 30% of total sum payment in advance